- Green Chillies - 100 gms
- Garlic - 100 gms
- Lemon - 1
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves - 6-7
- Oil - 50 ml
- Salt - To taste
- Cut the Green Chillies roughly into pieces
- Put Chillies, Garlic Flakes, Salt, Sugar on the grinding stone (Silbatta)
- Grind with the rolling pin till it reaches granulated consistency
- Transfer it into a glass bowl, add lemon juice and mix
- Heat all the oil in a pan, add Mustard seeds and curry leaves and let them sputter
- Decant the oil and add to the Chilly mixture and stir well till the oil is perfectly mixed
- Store in a jar
NOTE: Serve and relish with Roti, Bhakhri, or simply relish as a dip with starters.
If ground in a mixer, pour a little oil while grinding to moisten while grinding.
Tastes best if eaten fresh, so make in small quantities .