- Mutton mince. 500 gms.
- Finely chopped onions ( medium sise) . 2 nos.
- Boiled and smashed potatoes (medium size) . 1 no.
- Eggs 3 nos.
- Ginger garlic paste. 1 table spoon.
- Green chilies. (finely chopped). 2 nos.
- Turmeric powder . 1 tea spoon.
- Lemon juice. 3 tea spoons.
- Coriander (finely chopped). 50 gms (aprox)
- Salt to taste.
- Oil. 3 table spoons.
- Wash and marinate the minced mutton in lemon juice, turmeric powder, salt, and ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till translucent..
- Add the marinated mutton, chopped green chilies, in the pan and mix well.
- Remove from the fire and let cool.
- Add the mashed potatoes and coriander to the mixture.
- Make small round balls of this mixture and press with hand to form flat discs and keep aside.
- Beat egg white till stiff and add the egg yolks and mix lightly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan for shallow frying.
- Dip the discs in the egg and shallow fry both sides on medium flame.
- Remove and place them on a paper napkins to soak away the extra oil.
- Serve in a plate with potato wafers, dips and ketchup.