- Chicken Drumsticks 3 nos
- Garlic (medium sized) - 25 cloves (crushed)
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Tomato Puree - 100 ml
- Spicy Garlic powder - 1 teaspoons
- Olive Oil - 2tbsp (optional) [use water / butter instead]
- Lemon & Coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Heat pan and then cool it before adding Olive oil
- Add garlic and chilli flakes. Saute on low flame till slightly golden.
- Add spicy Garlic powder, salt and tomato puree
- Add the chicken and 1 cup water for cooking
- Cover the mix and keep on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Stir and keep till the mix till the gravy is thick and covers the pieces uniformly
- Sprinkle a little lemon juice and Garnish with coriander and serve with parathas or rice